TOTALLY PALMED: Mission Statement
There’s plenty of fantastic Palm-centric websites and blogs out there… I don’t plan to be a me-too site, nor do I wish to step on anyone’s toes…
After the break, you can read what I plan to accomplish with this blog…
Sometimes things just need to be said. I feel Palm is often misrepresented in the media… sometimes stories come out that are taken way out of context or are just plain inaccurate. I won’t pull any punches for anyone here, folks. These punches will fly at anyone who deserves ’em, whether it’s directed at Palm, carriers, the general public, or morons posing as tech journalists……… you’ve all been warned.
Anyone who knows me from Twitter knows I’m passionate about trying to get the webOS into the collective consciousness of the public. Thanks to Palm’s lousy advertising at the hands of Modernista!’s intoxicated yahoos (I’m just gettin warmed up!), that’s not happened yet.
– Provide the “little things” that bigger, professional blog sites don’t cover.
Everyday stories, app/accessory reviews, praises, complaints… I’ve been tweeting about them for a while, but since tweets disappear after seven days what good are they? This is a better staging area for that.
1) No, I don’t work for Palm. I don’t work for Sprint. I don’t own stock in either company.
2) In case it’s not entirely clear, I’m a huge Palm and webOS fan. You should know that up front.
3) I welcome feedback. I may or may not listen to you. I may or may not delete your comments.
4) I may let the occasional vulgarity fly. If you get offended easily, read someone else’s shit. 😉